I did this quiz just over a year ago - I'm doing it again to see how I've changed. The ones that aren't crossed out still apply - the ones that are struck through might still apply but there is an answer that is more prominent.5 bands/musicians I’ve been listening to a lot lately:
Birdy (Jasmine Van den Bogaerde)
Michael Jackson Fleet Foxes
Michael W. Smith
Hillsong Live/Jesus Culture/iBethel worship5 things I’m currently addicted to:
Walking to new place s Hot strawberry milkshake (the Nesquik sort is the best)
Looking at old photographs and letting other people take new ones
Tuna sandwiches with garlic mayonnaise Dreaming that the empty office downstairs from where I work will be used for a small publishing company so I can a) get work experience there next year and b) persuade/bribe them to publish my writing.
Sitting in Tettenhall and feeling at home
Writing, again Tumblr.com
Wide open spaces and rooms painted white5 Biggest celebrity crushes:
1. Taylor Lautner - He's hotter than jalapeno peppers.
2. Ethan Rodgers - He's not really a celebrity, but it counts for me. Cheryl Cole is in the naughty book for kicking him out when he could have entertained us for a while longer. (:
3. Colin Firth - He is just lovely.
4. Kristen Stewart - Certainly more of an admiration...she is SO gifted. And so sincere and honest.
5. Amanda Seyfried - She's just so pretty that it actually makes me sick.
I don't really have celebrity crushes this year. I still admire Kristen Stewart massively and I love her films, and Taylor Lautner is still way hot, but they're not so much crushes anymore.
Tom Ellis, when I think about Miranda. That's about it.
5 songs I can’t stop listening to at the moment:
I can't limit it to five, I'm changing the question. Sorry. 1. So You Are To Me: Eastmountainsouth
2. Mark's Song: Eastmountainsouth
3. Flightless Bird (American Mouth): Iron & Wine
4. Yo Me Rindo a El (I Surrender): Michael W. Smith with Caolo Zamarano
5. This Means War: Joan Jett
6. Any Other Name: Stan Whitmere
7. Black or White: Michael Jackson
8. Samson - Regina Spektor.
9. Waiting On the Sun - Barradepololaris
10. I'll Look Away - Barradepololaris
11.Claire de Lune - Beethoven
1. Skinny Love - Birdy
2. Pick A Part That's New - Stereophonics
3. The Skies and Seas Are Mine - Fields of Ypres
4. Welcome Home, Son - Radical Face
5. Breathe Me - Sia
1. Ships in the Night - Mat Kearney
2. Pick A Part That's New - Stereophonics
3. Eternal Light: A requiem (Lead Kindly Light) - Howard Goodall arrangement
4. Shout to the North - Delirious
5. I've Found Jesus - Delirious
Your dream future: 1 job/1 city/1 car/1 pet/1 husband or wife:
1. Job: Author. I will write books and sell them to whoever would like to read them.
Salinas, CA. (Or La Push, WA. I want to live in Slab City for a while, too.) Somewhere that has lakes.
Aston Martin Vanquish. A dark green one. A 1966 Ford Mustang Convertible.
A little chipmunk called Stewart. A dog called Oscar.
Taylor Lautner (you can tell this a dream list). Whoever I choose to marry?
1. Job - primary school teacher
2. City - Wolverhampton, for now
3. Car - I'm not fussed
4. Pet - a dog called Oscar.
5. Husband - not yet.
5 things that always cheer me up:
. Hugs. Reading Maggie Stiefvater's blog.
2. Friends and family.
3. A cup of tea and a good book.
4. Watching 'Into The Wild'.
Reading. Writing my WIP
2. Friends and family
3. A cup of tea
4. Knowing that it's Sunday soon
5. Being outdoors even when it's not warm enough to be.
5 TV shows you’ve seen every episode of:
That's about it...I hardly ever watch TV anymore.
and Gilmore Girls, obviously, because I love that show.
(2012) Nothing's changed, except I got mad when they took Gilmore Girls off halfway through the season.
Favourite sports teams:
1. Wolverhampton Wanderers
2. I'll root for Stoke, because my Uncle and Grandparents support them...but I'd not be too sad if they lost. ^^
Teams I hate with a passion:
1. West Brom, just because, as a Wolves fan, that's the way I've been bought up. ^^
2. I don't hate Man United, I just think...well, been there, done that, got the trophy, really. Give someone else a chance. xD
Five things that you would say to FIVE different people
1. To Amy Smith: I miss you and you feel SO far away! Come home safely, when you can. Please.
2. To Christelle Meinier: I love you big sister. :)
3. To Sam Pye: I love you more than I love Frankie & Benny's Cinnamon Waffles and Happy Hippos put together (and that is an awful lot).
4. To Christopher Mattinson: If you don't come to the next picnic with me and Natalie, you are dead meat (y te quiero mucho).
5. To Andrew Wardrop: Thanks for writing the end of the song. It is super cool.
1. To Mum - Thank you for being our rock through all of this.
2. To Brother - Thank you for being you, and for always being my little brother who cheers me up.
3. To Dad - I miss you so much, and I wish you were still here.
4. To Best Friend - I love you. Thank you for everything.
5. To Other Best Friends - Thank you for all your support. Thank you for not giving up on me after all these years we've been friends.
2012: To God, thank you. Every day, thank you.
Ten things about myself:
1. Writing is almost as important as breathing.
I aspire to be everything I want to be, and not things I think I should be. That's different. I really, really, really want to go to the Lake District.
I really dislike even numbers. I seem to be constantly tired all the time no matter how early I go to bed.
I have to always walk on the left hand side of people. Always. I don't pray as often as I should.
Sometimes, I eat Nutella with a spoon. I like listening to Classic FM when I'm driving.
6. I love colour.
nearly always have a pen and notebook on me.
8. I am really bad at answering my phone because it doesn't accompany me absolutely everywhere.
I could probably listen to music all day long and never get bored. I have composed a soundtrack to my latest novel.
I think that, despite what I've just said, there is so much to be found in silence.
1. Let me go my own way.
Four things I do before I sleep:
1. Check my alarm three times consecutively to see if it has set for the right time.
2. Toss and turn for about ten minutes before I get comfy.
3. Fluff up my pillow.
4. Make sure that Scampi is sitting up straight on the bedpost (he has a habit of slouching. This is not good for his posture).
Nothing. I just sleep.
Three things I want to do before I die:
1. Publish the books I've written/am writing/will write.
Go backpacking around America. See America.
Become fluent in as many languages as possible, then travel the world to test them out. As you do. (: Visit Maccu Pichu.
1. Be happy
2. Be loved
3. Love in return